The Mayo Clinic study published in the third part of this series last Thursday explained why many cases of sinusitis have not been healed over many years, and why it may never be healed. Hitherto, researchers and doctors believed acute and chronicsinusitis were both caused by bacteria and made elimination of bacteria the mainspring of their therapy objectives or goals. But the Mayo Clinic study discovered or suggested that while acute (short-term) sinusitis originated from bacterial infection, chronic sinusitis (long-term) came from fungal infection. Therefore, treating bacteria instead of fungi would not help if the patient was a long-term sufferer. Mayo Clinic researchers would like all doctors to know about their work which has been validated by other studies in reputable research centers worldwide. But, unfortunately, many doctors still do not know about it. Helpful as the Mayo Clinic study may have been, it still left an unexplored gap which, in my view, researchers such as Dr. Robert t O. Young, have tried to fill. Their work is important not only for understanding sinusitis from a better and broader perspective, but, also, for understanding, for example, why many people do not live to ripe old age nowadays, falling by the wayside in disease or death too early in their earthly sojourn. That secret, as I can assume from the conclusions of many anti-aging studies, and presented in a passing remark last Thursday, may be summarized as follows…
- Inside every cell, human plant or animal, is a tiny protein molecule called Microzyma. The function of this molecule is to dissolve the entire cell whenever it presents itself for dissolution that is death.
- A cell is ripe for dissolution or death when it becomes acidic rather than slightly alkaline.
- Acidity and Alkalinity are measured on aO -14 pH scale where values below 7 are acidic and above are alkaline the more the values move dowards, away from 7, the more acidic they become. Higher readings above a 7 are more alkaline. A 7.4 alkalinity is behaved to be the best environment for the optimum health and performance of the human cell, although there are a few exceptions
- Certain foods, including white flour bread, all white flour foods, cooked foods, processed foods, fried foods, cow’s milk, soft drinks produce varying degrees of acidity.
- Fruit and vegetables, minerals, vitamins, raw foods, including salads, produce alkalinity.
- A reasonable diet, according to the World Health Organization, (WHO) and many researchers, should comprise every day, about 70 percent raw food. So should drinking water. Today, we drink chlorinated and flouridised water. Chlorine and fluoride are added to water to kill germs. But they acidify water. The so-called pure water or sachet water is a more criminal brand of water in this respect. InOkinauea near Japan, where drinking water is alkaline, coming from the coral reefs, and making Coral calcium, a choice calcium brand, many cases have been reported of people living beyond 120 years, and physically, emotionally and sexually active.
- Over many years, acidity builds up in the cells. And to prevents the blood becoming acidic and facilitating prompt death or dissolution of the cells, all major tissues or organs of the body donate to the blood stream “midou’smides” of their alkaline reserves. The bones give up calcium. The muscles give up potassium and become flabby, sore and weak. The red blood cells part with some iron, making us anaemic. The immune cells loose Manganese and Zinc, becoming unable to fight disease as efficiently as they should.
Accordingly, we fall ill often and end up in the hospital.
- The doctor who is not familiar about pH Balance does not advise his or her patient about what may be going on in his or her body, which can be corrected with an alkaline-forming diet and abandonment of negativeemotion such as fear, worry, hatred, anger, depression etc, as these negativeemotions contribute to acidosis. Such a doctor relies only on antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, pain relievers, sleep inducing drugs etc.
- These prescriptions leave the body with acid residues which further compromise a lopsided pH balance. Imagine a case where a person does not drink water about 30 minutes before a meal, to provide water for the manufacture of digestive enzymes, and about two or three hours after, to neutralize the acid in food moving from the acid-prone stomach to the alkaline-prone intestine, and for a transport flush for the food.
Not only may ulcers develop along with constipation, the blood may become thicker and sluggish in circulation. Thick blood causes headaches and other pains which analgesics may not relieve but which, to the surprise of its many users, often yield to one in the blood of fungus in the cell glass of warm water sipped every 30 minutes or thereabout.
- To cut a long story short, as we say, acidosis stimulates the Microzyma inside every cell. It steps out of the cell to become (bacteria), virus or fungus (yeast and mold), depending on the degree of acidosis. We notice this in plants and fruits but do not relate this to our own bodies as well. An overripe mango fruit or a wilted vegetable begin to decay. The excess sugar in the overripe Mango causes its acidosis and activates Microzyma to dissolve it. I watch banana before I eat it. In some bananas, what appears to be “wounds”n are evidence of Microzyma at work. Eating such a banana is like eating poison.
n Nigeria, there is a type of banana I hardly eat because of its sugar load. Because it grows more in the Eastern part of the country, where Igbo speaking people live, it is called Igbo banana. “Another variety called Yoruba banana grows more in the Western part of the country where the Yoruba-speaking Nigerians predominate. The eastern banana is overripe even when its covers are green. The western variety inclines towards sweetness (sugar) more slowly and is less prone to “wounds” even when there are discomfeitures on its skin. In humans, we see the link between sugar, acidosis and microzyma, bacteria, fungus, (yeast, mold etc) in the diabetic person. He or she is sickly, in and out of hospital with various organs of his or her body under threat of damage. Finally, a human or animal corpse is a breeding haven for microzyma and everything in its train because a corpse lacks oxygen and has to be dissolved so it doesn’t constitute a nuisance to the environment. An interesting point to note in all of this is that any human body which is acidic is already being dissolved instalmentally, even if the owner of that body is still hopping to and about in the hustle and bustle of earth-life activities.
- People who suffer from sinusitis’s are filled with bacteria and/or fungi (including candida, a fungus which is a member of the yeast family).
- Mayo clinic found that, contrary to earlier beliefs in medicine that sinusitis was caused by bacteria and possibly fungi in about 10 percent of cases, acute sinusitis may fit this description but chronic sinusitis doesn’t. In fact, about 90 percent of chronic sinusitis were found to be fungi induced, with sufferers being attacked by as many as about four strains of fungi. The study did not state why one form of sinusitis is caused by bacteria and another arises because of fungi. This gap is filled, I believed, by the knowledge that, as acidosis progresses into worse dimensions, microzyma devolves into more killing forms of its specie. It is far more easier to deal with bacteria than viruses or fungi. Thus chronic sinusitis would be a worse form of sinusitis because it is occurring in a worse state of acidosis.
This part of the series, the fourth, will explore on interesting but professionally explosive method of diagnosing the presence of fungi or candida, before an exploration of more treatment options, some having being suggested in other parts of the series.
Liver blood, Dark field microscopic examination
Different techniques are employed to examine the blood for presence or otherwise of any foreign bodies, or for any abnormality in the natural residents. Under a microscope. The microscope may enlarge their images hundreds of times or thousand times. The traditional microscopy view which orthodox medicine favours is the light field microscopy.
Increasingly, alternative medicine practitioners are turning to Dark-field microscopy,
Which they believe is a more effective technique. The critics of this method describe is as quackery and prone to many errors. In light field microscopy, the doctor or laboratory technologist undergoes many years of education in haemotology (science of the blood) whereas the practitioner of dark field microscopy requites is no more than a few hours education on how to handle the equipment and interpret its imaging.
Dark field microscopic examination of the blood is a diagnostic technique in which light strikes the material under observation from its side and not from underneath it as in white field technique. In dark field, the background is dark and the material observed is highlighted in a light stream. In Bright field on the other hand, the background is white or light and the observed material may be stained to high light its details. Colours may not be visible.
Dark field technology claims to observe about 25 aspect of theLive blood, including “multiple mineral/vitamin deficiencies, toxicity, tendencies for allergic reactions, excess fat in circulation, liver weakness, arteriosclerosis” etc. but the orthodox medicine critics say most of the observed material are actually other entities and that it would take years of education for even a specialist to be able to tell the difference.
When matters come to a head as in such a case, I do not unmindfully jump the boat, but cross-link medical opinions, mindful that frontiers do shift for better or for worse and that, when they are expanding for good, it is possible for doubtingthomases to attempt to hold the train down, derainity, or t slow it.
One of criticisms comes from STEPHEN BERRETT M.D., in www.quackwatch.com/livecell.In my view, he ignores the merits of dark field microscopy and dwells too much on the income it can bring the practitioners, as if light field microscopy is done on charity. He says, for example:
“During the 1980s, one company marketing live cell equipment projected that a practitioner who persuades one patient per day to embrace a supplement programme based on the test would net over $ 60,000 per year for testing and for supplement sales. Another company estimated that with five new patients a day (22 days a month) paying $ 30 for the test and $ 50 for supplements, practitioners would gross over $ 100,000 per year just on initial visits.
“The most active individual promoters of live cell analysis have been James R. Privitera, M.D of Covina, California and Joel Robbins D.C, of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
privitera claims that “clot malfunction” is an underlying cause of many diseases, can be diagnosed with live cell analysis, an can be treated with large doses of dietary supplements. His book, SILENT CLOTS, describes his “general daily guidelines for supplements that have worked well for many patients. As an anticlotting programme.” The book also describes regimens for arthritis, asthma, baldness, bladder infections, cancer, cold, colitis, cramps, diabetes, diarrhea, diverticulosis, eczema and edema and includes case-histories of patients he treated for many other conditions.
I do not believe there is any scientific evidence for the claims or that these regimens are effective as privitera claims. His well site offers more than 150 supplements for sale on 1975, priviteria was convicted of conspiring to drescribelactrideand was sentenced to six months in prison. (Lactride is a quack cancer remedy).
In 1980s, after the appeals process ended, he spend 55 days in jail, but was released after being pardoned by Califonia Governor Jerry Brown. (The pardon occurred in response to a letter – writing campaign generated by the National Health Federation, a group that espouses what is called “health freedom”) Then, because previtera had been prescribing unapproved substances, (includingLactride, Calcium pangamate and DMSO) for the treatment of Cancer, the California Board of Medical Quality Assurance suspended his medical licence for four months, and placed him on 10 years probation under Board Supervision during the probationary period, Priviteria was prohibited from making any representation that he is able to cure Cancer through nutrition.
e was also forbidden to tell patients that have Cancer unless the diagnoses were confirmed in writing by an appropriate Board Certified Specialist. During the probationary period, Privetieria commercialized live cell analysis and founded two companies that marketed devices for doing it. SILENT CLOT mentions that in 1993, a federal judge signed and order authorizing internal revenue service agents to enter his clinic premises to effect a levy and that a seizure was made. However, the book provides no further default about his fax-related difficulty. In 1999, Priveteria was implicated in the death of a 71 years- old woman who had consucted him for arm pain. While in priviteria’s waiting room, she complained of a headache. Documents in the care states that priviteria Prescribed 20,000 units of Heparin (an anti-coagulant) to be placed under the woman’s tongue, examined a blood sample with a dark field microscope, concluded that the blood specimen showed too much tendency to clot, and prescribed another 20,000 units of Heparinto be given under the patient’s skin. Soon afterwards, the patient became light-headed, vomited and passed out. She was rushed to hospital while it was noted she was cornatose and was bleeding from several places. She died a few hours later, apparently as a result of a massive hemorrhage in inside her head. In 2003, the medical Board of California charged that Priviteria had failed to properly evaluate the woman’s headache, had no documented rationale for administering Heparin, and had administered and overdose” the case was settled under stipulation under which Priviteria agreed to be reprimanded by $5,000 for costs, and take courses in prescribing and medical record keeping.”
The Story of Joel Robbins, the other marketer of dark field microscopy machines as told by critique. Stephen Barreth is another interesting story which time and space do not permit telling. Both stores spring from either altruism or a hounding of professional rivals.
Dark Field microscopy was in Nigeria a few years ago, courtesy of a training programme in the United states offered by Dr. Robert .O. Young, another of the fabulous pH MIRACLE and a leading dark field microscopy exponent.
The blood sample is examined live, not stored in the refrigerator overnight or force few hours. The patient can observe activities of his blood sample. He can see red blood cells and white blood cells and Candida or bacteria, if these are present.
White patches indicate Candida or fungi.Where this is pronounced, deoxygenation is evident, and red cells, like white cells, can be seen moving sluggishly. Where the blood is well oxygenated, these cells moveabout with more vigour.There is whole lot more we can learn from it if we keep an open mind.